I work at Bondi Road Doctors medical centre in Sydney, my practice is oriented to helping people heal from chronic illness and in the promotion of wellbeing.
I treat all types of chronic disease including cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, hypertension, ischaemic heart disease and neurological diseases such as multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease.
What a consultation looks like.
All my consultations run for 55 minutes and involve a holistic approach to assessment and treatment. A consultation may involve:
- assessment of Ayurvedic body-type
- dietary and lifestyle counselling
- prescription of kitchen and medicinal herbs
- instruction in yoga postures and breathing exercises
- instruction in meditation practices
A consultation runs for 55 minutes and costs $180. There is a $61 Rebate available through Medicare.